AIM
Cirnou

Telefrancais collab Telefrancais collab

Loved it

I remember watching this in my French class and laughing till my sides hurt at just the intro I swear this show is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. The collab imho had a bunch of stinkers because it was mainly in English which is disappointing the best one obviously being the "mon phoque" one

Anyway I found all the secrets so here ^w^
4 1
6 9
3 2
1 1 3 4
5 2
6 6 6
10 10 10 4 (This one ix the "extended" version which is basically the entire movie but with all the secrets chucked randomly throughout it there's a few not in there though)

I'm pretty sure I missed like 2 but w/e!!!!!!!!!!

Bobert-Rob responds:

Yeah, I put the secrets up on my website like yesterday, but all the same. Talk about spoilers, heh. Thanks for watching, I think. I mean the title makes it seem like you enjoyed it, but then you say you didn't like most of the skits for being english. I know that isn't super accurate considering the actual show is in full french, but I had to consider that many people on newgrounds speak english (myself included), so I wanted it to be mostly understandable. Hell, there were a few people who wrote reviews complaining that what little french we put in there wasn't the best grammatically (probably my parts or something), so it's a win lose sort of thing I guess. Yup yup.

POP CANDY POP CANDY

THAT JAPANESE WAS ALL WRONG

FUKIN LERN UR LANGUAGES U PIECE OF GAIJIN TRASH

k3ltr0n responds:

i luv u cat clock
-kelkel d

Catclock's Adventure Two Catclock's Adventure Two

My favourite flash series for sure!

manny you've really opened my eyes ;w;!!

Hot Coffee Hot Coffee

JUst beatiful

I really liked the FBF on him walking in it was so pro!!

GreyClock responds:

i did a good job tracing it

pretty green bird pretty green bird

This lip syncing

BLEW BALLS Do better lip syncing ! i really take pride in my lip syncing! not aloooot of pride! but enough pride! and this seemed like you didn't put much effort into your lip syncing! atleast not enough effort!

StaggyB 01 - Conception StaggyB 01 - Conception

Haaaai

I liked the part where Steve Vai started shredding!!

Strawbrary. Strawbrary.

It was great!!

A comedy epic for sure full of heart warming plot development truly something to adore.

Clock Day '08: Ringpop Clock Day '08: Ringpop

Wow that was really good

Amazing voice acting, top knotch graphics! People take an example from this flash to see what all your movies should look like >w<d

The Kewl Collab 2 The Kewl Collab 2

I liked Pikaninja's part

10/10 for PIkaninja but Armboy your part was DULL BLAND AND DID NOT CONTAIN THE VOICE OF A 10 YEAR OLD
0/10

Armboy responds:

I WHOLE HEARTEDLY AGGREE

Naruto Test Naruto Test

It was ok

Nothing really to it other then sticks swinging randomly and pummeling each other for like 10 seconds. You might want to clean up the animation a little bit more and make it smoother

ThiefCopy responds:

I'll see what I can do. Seriously though, a fight scene usually consists of people pummeling each other.