AIM
Cirnou

All 3 art Reviews

Veran as a Dridder Veran as a Dridder

wtf is a driddler

UM EVEN THO ITS AS SPIDER GIRL HER BODY IS WAY TOO SMALL HEGIHWISE EVEN CHIBIS HAVE PROPROTIONS 22 YA NO!!!!KO

I...STILL...FUNCTION... I...STILL...FUNCTION...

hmm not bad..

but im he's misin his leg and wtf is wrong with his hsoulders and i think u miessed up on the perspective of the crack of the forhead and why is his eyes the same as the background??? and im why is there a big black space in the middle of his forehead and why is there floating bbs in the corner this isnt strawberry clock this is sonic honestly i think u ned to take a look outside of the box u have encased urself into if ur seeing sonics with black foreheads and floating bbs u need sum help BAD!!!!!!

Black-Boo responds:

*sigh* Okay, I'll try to decypher this and answer your questions...

1. the shoulders are ball and socket (this was drawn without referance to a picture of metal sonic) and not the normal shoulderpad.
2. The crack in the forehead is more or less a "hole", as to why there's the funky perspective.
3. Metal's eyes are black screens, not white like human eyes.
4. That was for metalic effect, though this was an early drawing and I didn't do so well on it.
5. That was the signature I used on my older pics, but not anymore.
6. Okay, you lost me here. What do you mean strawberry clock, and this is METAL SONIC, not plain old Sonic...cripes...

Nayru and Din Sprites Nayru and Din Sprites

Nice stealing

Mc.Stealer!!

Black-Boo responds:

What are you talking about? True, I used the minish cap sprites as a referance point, you will find that everything else is custom. I chose those because they had nice detail to them.

Honestly, you need to learn the difference between stealing and referancing.