AIM
Cirnou

Telefrancais collab Telefrancais collab

Loved it

I remember watching this in my French class and laughing till my sides hurt at just the intro I swear this show is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. The collab imho had a bunch of stinkers because it was mainly in English which is disappointing the best one obviously being the "mon phoque" one

Anyway I found all the secrets so here ^w^
4 1
6 9
3 2
1 1 3 4
5 2
6 6 6
10 10 10 4 (This one ix the "extended" version which is basically the entire movie but with all the secrets chucked randomly throughout it there's a few not in there though)

I'm pretty sure I missed like 2 but w/e!!!!!!!!!!

Bobert-Rob responds:

Yeah, I put the secrets up on my website like yesterday, but all the same. Talk about spoilers, heh. Thanks for watching, I think. I mean the title makes it seem like you enjoyed it, but then you say you didn't like most of the skits for being english. I know that isn't super accurate considering the actual show is in full french, but I had to consider that many people on newgrounds speak english (myself included), so I wanted it to be mostly understandable. Hell, there were a few people who wrote reviews complaining that what little french we put in there wasn't the best grammatically (probably my parts or something), so it's a win lose sort of thing I guess. Yup yup.

POP CANDY POP CANDY

THAT JAPANESE WAS ALL WRONG

FUKIN LERN UR LANGUAGES U PIECE OF GAIJIN TRASH

k3ltr0n responds:

i luv u cat clock
-kelkel d

Catclock's Adventure Two Catclock's Adventure Two

My favourite flash series for sure!

manny you've really opened my eyes ;w;!!

South Park's Heroin Hero South Park's Heroin Hero

ULTIMATE SECRET

IF YOU PUSH RIGHT CLICK AND FORWARDS WHILE PLAYING THE GAME YOU ACTUALLY CATCH THE DRAGON NO LIE! TRY IT!

A Little Bit A Little Bit

p. c00l!!

10/10 ALL my fivez belong 2 dis!!

Crazy Train Remix 2 Crazy Train Remix 2

Bland and generic!

Good job! You have sucessfully made another no hearted and no talented remix of a famous riff and put it into gay techno.

Peggey Remix (rap) Peggey Remix (rap)

O_______________o

Wowwtf??

Veran as a Dridder Veran as a Dridder

wtf is a driddler

UM EVEN THO ITS AS SPIDER GIRL HER BODY IS WAY TOO SMALL HEGIHWISE EVEN CHIBIS HAVE PROPROTIONS 22 YA NO!!!!KO

I...STILL...FUNCTION... I...STILL...FUNCTION...

hmm not bad..

but im he's misin his leg and wtf is wrong with his hsoulders and i think u miessed up on the perspective of the crack of the forhead and why is his eyes the same as the background??? and im why is there a big black space in the middle of his forehead and why is there floating bbs in the corner this isnt strawberry clock this is sonic honestly i think u ned to take a look outside of the box u have encased urself into if ur seeing sonics with black foreheads and floating bbs u need sum help BAD!!!!!!

Black-Boo responds:

*sigh* Okay, I'll try to decypher this and answer your questions...

1. the shoulders are ball and socket (this was drawn without referance to a picture of metal sonic) and not the normal shoulderpad.
2. The crack in the forehead is more or less a "hole", as to why there's the funky perspective.
3. Metal's eyes are black screens, not white like human eyes.
4. That was for metalic effect, though this was an early drawing and I didn't do so well on it.
5. That was the signature I used on my older pics, but not anymore.
6. Okay, you lost me here. What do you mean strawberry clock, and this is METAL SONIC, not plain old Sonic...cripes...

Nayru and Din Sprites Nayru and Din Sprites

Nice stealing

Mc.Stealer!!

Black-Boo responds:

What are you talking about? True, I used the minish cap sprites as a referance point, you will find that everything else is custom. I chose those because they had nice detail to them.

Honestly, you need to learn the difference between stealing and referancing.